Friday, September 2, 2011

Northern Pike Fishing at Young's Wilderness Camp



Dear friends,

Sorry it’s taken this long for me to write - been very busy catching up at work. I have a large picture of me holding one of the many pike I caught as my screen saver. About 50 people per day see it and they all want to come get one. Words cannot describe the great time I had at your island. Everything from the trip to the resort to the trip as we left was outstanding. I waited fifty years for this one trip and it was well worth the wait. Perry, I am sorry we didn’t get to visit more. Carol, I can’t say enough for you. You made my trip. The cabins were great, the food was spectacular and you and your girls were wonderful. If possible I will be back. I have a lot of friends that want info on a trip. Please let me know when you will be in our area so I can pass it on. Again thank you for such a wonderful time. Tell George and the guides’ hello for me. They are the best.

Your friend,

Andy Surritte

No comments:

Post a Comment